Tuesday, August 28, 2007

NMB Day 8





Today was a trip to the Ripley's Aquarium, followed by the pool in the afternoon. The aquarium was pretty cool, but I'm not sure it's quite worth the price of admission. They did have a pirate display that Nathan loved, and the aquarium tunnel was amazing. It was such an interesting perspective to see fish and sharks swimming above you! We also got to see a diver feed a tank full of fish in one of the dive shows and a menagerie of other various marine life. I have to say though that I curse the designer of the building who decided it would be a good idea to have the only exit be through the gift shop. I know what they were trying to accomplish, but really? You want a ton of toddlers pawing through the merchandise?

After naps were done, we headed out to the pool for one last time. Nathan got to the point that he would jump in to Kelly's arms from the side of the pool and even went under the water a few times. (Although he preferred to stay above)

The rest of the evening consisted of packing, drinks and one more game of Gin Rummy...I FINALLY WON! (***side note from Kelly - I was the winner most nights)

No comments: