Sunday, November 13, 2011

day of thanks #13






Today I am thankful that I live in Japan. Mainly because Japan is not filled with ambulance-chasing, lawsuit-happy, sue-mongrels. I certainly have my distaste for these types of people...but I am so happy to live in a land that is much more honorable than that (ok - I am done my rant)!
Given that fact, I am grateful for the Obstacle Course park. This awesome place is only about 10-15 minutes from us and is an outdoor playground for the kids (and us)...but you would never find anything like it in the states without signing waivers, etc. The kids LOVE going here and we always have a great time. Today was Sunday, and it was a beautiful fall day, so it was packed - but orderly. We even ran into some little girlfriends of Evie's from her school!!! And we explored some new areas which were beautiful and made us remember to expand our comfort zone sometimes and try new things - even if it is in old places!!!

No comments: