Saturday, February 23, 2008

What a good man!





Patrick got home yesterday and watched the kids so I could take a nap (see previous post of why I was tired). After my nap, we all went outside to experience today's "snow". It was much different than the other days'. This snow was capped off by at least an inch of ice!!! YUCK! It was so hard to even walk - as the ice would break underneath you every step. But, it was fun for sledding because Daddy could whip the sled around! Not Mommy's favorite thing to see - but I was glad he was able to be home and out playing with the kids.

Then this morning, Patrick worked out in the basement, and then proceeded to make one of his infamous breakfasts. Every weekend day he is home, he makes me the most delicious breakfast! Today was an egg, cheese, sausage, hash brown mix, topped with salsa and some toast!!! YUM! What a good man!

No comments: