Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'mmmmmm baaaaaaaack!

We got back to Japan this past weekend and are slowly getting back into the swing of things. The jet lag was not really too bad coming back, in fact, I liked it. We were up early (like 5am) for a few days and I got a ton done in the morning. The bad part was going to bed by 8pm. Sorry Patrick...I know I haven't been a fun date while falling asleep during every movie or show we try to watch together :-)

I had THE most amazing time back in the CONUS (that's military slang for the states) but it was time to come home. Funny to finally feel like Japan is home, but it is a good thing. I did not take any pics while we were away (a conscious effort to just relax and have fun and not think about anything but the moment). Some friends took pics, which I will download soon to share. But, we basically saw almost everyone and everything we wanted to, relaxed a ton, and shopped at Target at least a dozen times.

I have to run now for a Japanese culture group lunch, but I will post again later today!

No comments: