Saturday, July 24, 2010

side note...

Please note that I am writing these blogs mostly for our memories. I know many of you have asked for updates, pictures, and feelings through our journey...but for those that think I am bragging or showing off...PLEASE DO NOT READ THESE! I don't care if you think our journey is exciting or not. I do not care if you think I sound snobbish in my posts. I am humbled and honored to be able to visit the other side of the world and experience a culture that is as amazing as I have seen so far in only 2 days. Not only the military culture (which I thank God for every night) but also the Japanese people. The respect, hard work and friendliness is something I will be forever grateful for that my kids get to experience at such a young age. I hope it will instill great values and traditions in them.

I am very grateful for the people who do support us through our journey and DO want to hear about our life. We appreciate your support and prayers while we make this incredibly challenging transition. We have been so blessed with amazing people over here to help us but we still rely on the positive thoughts from the people who love us back in the states. Please keep us in your thoughts as we keep trying to adjust to the time change, language barriers, culture changes and Patrick's start of his career.

No comments: