Saturday, October 4, 2008

Bend it like....



BECKHAM!!!!







Tonight I got the chance to see David Beckham play soccer against the Columbus Crew. Our good friend, Matt Napoleon, used to play for the Crew and has season tickets. He was not using his tickets for tonight's game and asked if we wanted to use them. Patrick was working - but I still really wanted to go. So I asked my girlfriend Angie and we had a girls' night out!!! We ate junkie stadium food, sat on cold bleachers and got to see one of the best soccer players from great seats! They had these cool skydivers, the CrewCat came and chilled out right near us, and when we left - the Crew were winning!!! Thanks Matt and Amy - and Angie - for a great night! Also thanks to Mason for watching the kids for me last minute!!! It was fun to go see a professional sporting event again. I haven't been since the NovaCare days...

4 comments:

Mary said...

That is totally awesome!

Jodi said...

Glad you had fun.

Tara said...

You saw David Beckman....

WineLover said...

What I love is that he KNOWs the women are taking pictures so he pops the hands on the hips and the b-u-t-t out!