Monday, April 21, 2008

Pictures by Mary






Today I asked Mary to come over and take some pictures of G&E for a mother's day project I am working on. She got some great shots - and we had a fun morning in the sun! Then Ashli took my kids so I got the lawn mowed, floors scrubbed, laundry put away, packed, and signed up a new demonstrator for Stampin' Up. Very productive! Thanks Ash! Then Cara took Ashli and I out to the Columbus Fish Market for our birthdays. Super Yummy - but too much food! I got the crab cakes and ate bread and artichoke dip so I was too stuffed for dessert. The desserts were HUGE - so I just nibbled at theirs. Thanks Cara - it was a great b-day gift! YUM! Nothing better than a nice note out with girlfriends!!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Birthday! Have a safe trip home.

WineLover said...

Those are great! I love your trees in the spring :)

Three Peas said...

happy birthday kelly!