Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Card Making BooBoo

For those stampers out there...check this dumb a** move out. I made a sample christmas card. I decided on a pocket card with insert. I got the exact measurements needed. I wrote them down. I cut and scored the pocket, cut the outer color card stock insert, cut inner white insert, mono-adhesived them together, hole punched and put brads in the pocket card. Hole punched and put a brad in for the inner card. I got our family christmas picture taken (thanks Becca) and I got the pictures printed out and cut them to fit on the back of my card. I mono'ed them down. Many, many hours of work put into these...

SO I am almost done and I go to show them off to Patrick, hoping he will be thrilled with my abilities. The fricken' insert is 1/4 inch too wide. But if I trim them, the outer edge of the colored card stock gets cut off. And then my picture also is a bit mis-shapened. I suck. :-(

1 comment:

Mary said...

I feel for you. I really, really do.