Monday, November 28, 2011

day of thanks #28


OK - So I probably already was thankful about this a few times so far (and I am thankful everyday)...but I am thankful for my husband today! It is his thirty-somethingth birthday and constantly amazes me with how awesome he is! Even though he had a very full day of clinic - he still made time for me to swing by at lunch to bring some cheesecake to share with his staff, he left work at exactly 6pm so he could make it for family dinner (at Chili's), he let the kids have his chocolate shake AND help open his presents, he talked to his mom (who doesn't love a man that has a good relationship with his mom?), and he read to the kids before bed...ALL while still in his blues uniform :-) I love him and appreciate him more and more every day!

No comments: