Monday, February 14, 2011

Evelyn's school play

This weekend we also got to see Evelyn's school play! They put on a cute production - and I think they all did great, especially for 4 year olds! It was all in Japanese, so I give the American kids extra credit. It was a Japanese folk tale about a Peach boy (click on the link if you want to read about it). Evelyn told me she was the devil (ogre)...so it finally made sense that she really was playing the part of the devil. She had a mask and everything! It was so fun to see her be part of it. Even the little things, like when the teacher did role call and said Evelyn's name, and she said "hi". Not "hai" - but close enough. She was actively involved in all the procedures and made us so proud!!!

Here are a few pics...check out my facebook page if you want to see the videos!


1 comment:

Nick and Libby said...

I bet that was so fun to watch!