Saturday, April 3, 2010

Check out Ashli's blog to see our Easter Egg fun!!!

We have been so busy with the house, moving, etc that it is hard for me to catch a second to post everything. I want to remember this transition and time, but at the same time, I want to enjoy it!!! I don't want to sit in front of a computer - I want to spend every second I can with friends and family. But, I digress.

We had an offer on our house! The 1st person to come through on the 1st day. They came back again and again and put a bid in. We had to turn them down though, because she wanted to move in on april 30. Even if she would have offered asking price, I am not mentally or emotionally prepared for that yet. All my plans through June include us at this house. AND, there is no way I want to move my kids TWICE!!!

Keep your fingers crossed though as we have 3 more showings today...which I have to leave for now. More to come later!

1 comment:

Mary said...

That's awesome! Good luck!