1. I thanked God for my friends and family.
2. I thanked God for my husband and kids.
3. I thanked God for not letting it rain, even though most all other areas of Columbus got drenched, so we could hold a going away party for our friends, Cara, Phillip and Hailey.
4. I thanked God that my friends are amazing cooks/salad makers/dessert makers/appetizer makers/food bringers so I didn't have to make anything for the party and we still had tons of delicious (mostly healthy) foods!
5. I thanked God that they kids ate veggies (even if it was doused in ranch dressing).
6. I thanked God my husband took over Grill duty and made delicious dogs, burgers and chicken for everyone.
7. I thanked God that there were THREE yummy desserts to choose from (even if some of us chose all 3 - not just Angie).
8. I thanked God that the kids all played together very well and ate at tables together, like real friends do.
9. I thanked God for the guys getting to hang out and catch up.
10. I thanked God for little girls who love dolls, and little boys who help their moms.
11. I thanked God for neighbors who dress alike and play alike.
12. I thanked God for little friends
And big friends.